We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Ready Eats Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12163048 whose registered office is at Unit 4/5 Windover Court, Widnover Road, PE29 7EA.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.readyeats.co.uk. This includes information that might be provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Storage of the personal data
Where a password is required which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; or
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of the information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ready Eats Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You may request access to all your Information that we collect online and maintain in our database by writing to us at the following address: Ready Eats Ltd, Unit 4/5 Windover Court, Widnover Road, Huntingdon, PE29 7EA. We are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for this service.
Statutory Information about Ready Eats Ltd
Company Registered in England and Wales No.: 12163048.
Registered Office: Ready Eats Ltd, Unit 4/5 Windover Court, Widnover Road, Huntingdon, PE29 7EA.